I was feeling a little adventurous.
Needed something different than the norm.
Furthermore, with the newly acquired black sesame powder, i thought, why not?
Tri-flavor Bread it was!
Shaping was not all that tough.
Just like braiding the hair!
The only thing is that i’m not really good at braiding my own hair, nor anyone’s hair. In fact, in this whole life of mine, i have never had my hair braided for real. Probably just a little twisting sometimes… when i was little. Grin. So errrrmm, guess that was why my loaf of bread turned out looking a little off, aye? Heheeeeeeeeeee!
As usual, milk bread recipe was used — can you tell that i’m a die hard fan?? ^_^ –
Flavor wise, it was rather pleasant and very like-able.
Green tea wasn’t at all strong however, but the same cannot be said for the black sesame… robust and fragrant, just the way i like it :)
Best is to have it toasted just a wee bit, slap on a thin layer of butter to bring out the full flavor and you’re more than ready to go.
1 milk bread recipe
10g black sesame powder
10g green tea powder
1. Divide dough equally to 3 parts (do weigh it!)
2. Add black sesame powder to 1 part and green tea powder to another.
3. Roll all 3 parts to baguette lookalike.
4. Place 3 parts side by side and braid them as you would to the hair.
5. Follow step 6, 7, 8 in milk bread recipe.