On the same day i did the Tri-Flavor Bread, i managed to squeeze this version in too.
Yes i know! If you have noticed, i actually used back the same props for both loaves. That’s because i snapped the loaves back to back. Not only the props were the same, even the styling ain’t much different! Grin. Please say you don’t mind. :)
Personally, i like this loaf better. Nothing to do with the flavor combination or anything like that, it’s mostly because the taste of chocolate and matcha is much stronger here. The earlier loaf was an experimental loaf so, i didn’t quite dare to add too much of black sesame and matcha. But for this loaf, i was feeling a little more adventurous (for some unknown reason) and added the powder as much as i could.
I’m sure glad that it turned out OK and not otherwise :)
Chocolate and Matcha Bread
1 milk bread recipe
10g dutch chocolate powder
10g matcha powder
1. Divide dough equally to 2 parts (do weigh it!)
2. Add dutch chocolate powder to 1 part and matcha powder to another.
3. Roll all 2 parts to squarish shape.
4. Place 1 part on top of the other. Roll them together like rolling a piece of paper. Give a slight pat down and fold both ends in.
5. Follow step 6, 7, 8 in milk bread recipe.
Happy baking! :)