The friends love my cupcakes.
But i is not a good friend… for i always let the friends crave for the longest time before i bake for them again. Heee!
So yupssss, these cupcakes were baked just for the girlfriend… who devoured 3 just this morning for her breakfast and she got so upset with herself because devouring 3 means she has another 3 left only — totally not her original plan! Hahaaa!
(adapted from Chockylit)
227g unsalted butter
1 cup sugar
4 large eggs
2 3/4 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp matcha
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
1. Beat butter on high until soft, about 30 seconds.
2. Add sugar. Beat on medium-high until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
3. Add eggs one at a time, beat for 30 seconds between each.
4. Whisk together flour, baking powder, matcha and salt in a bowl. Add to mixer bowl. Add the milk and vanilla. Mix to combine.
5. Scoop into cupcake papers about half to two-thirds full (depending on whether you want flat or domed cupcakes).
6. Bake for 22-25 minutes until a cake tester comes out clean.
If you love cupcakes and you love matcha, THIS is the recipe.
The girlfriend’s collegues heart my cuppies so much that they ask if i’m selling? *grin*