I’ve been meaning to do this post up since January and ermm.. procrastinated i did, aiyoh!
In no particular order.
1. Kek Lapis with Cranberry
2. Orh Nee Cheesecake (Taro Cheesecake)
3. (Purple) Ondeh Ondeh/ Onde Onde
4. Ipoh Hor Fun
5. Mei Cai Kou Rou (Steamed Pork Belly with Mustard Greens)
6. The Story of a Triple Layer Durian Cake
7. (Purple) Kuih Keria
8. Black Sesame Bread with Cranberry (water roux method)
9. Chocolate Doughnut with Almond Bits
10. Durian Tiramisu
Like the year before (2010), picking 10 of my favorite recipes proves to be really difficult, mainly because i baked, cooked and blogged way too much in 2011!
I’m gonna add 2 more because i really cannot not add these 2 in. HEE!
Here ya go.. 2 additional ones on top of my favorite 10. :)
11. Hainanese Chicken Rice
12. Spinach & Ricotta Dumplings with Prawns & Mushrooms in Cream Reduction
Oh dear.. At the same time, i’m also loving my unconventional Hot Cross Buns and Nasi Lemak with Sambal Chili. And then, there’s also Three Emperor Egg, Ramly Burger and Lor Mai Gai.
HOW AH?? :P