I’ve been meaning to do this post up since January and ermm.. procrastinated i did, aiyoh!
In no particular order.
1. Kek Lapis with Cranberry
2. Orh Nee Cheesecake (Taro Cheesecake)
3. (Purple) Ondeh Ondeh/ Onde Onde
4. Ipoh Hor Fun
5. Mei Cai Kou Rou (Steamed Pork Belly with Mustard Greens)
6. The Story of a Triple Layer Durian Cake
7. (Purple) Kuih Keria
8. Black Sesame Bread with Cranberry (water roux method)
9. Chocolate Doughnut with Almond Bits
10. Durian Tiramisu
Like the year before (2010), picking 10 of my favorite recipes proves to be really difficult, mainly because i baked, cooked and blogged way too much in 2011!
I’m gonna add 2 more because i really cannot not add these 2 in. HEE!
Here ya go.. 2 additional ones on top of my favorite 10. :)
11. Hainanese Chicken Rice
12. Spinach & Ricotta Dumplings with Prawns & Mushrooms in Cream Reduction
Oh dear.. At the same time, i’m also loving my unconventional Hot Cross Buns and Nasi Lemak with Sambal Chili. And then, there’s also Three Emperor Egg, Ramly Burger and Lor Mai Gai.
HOW AH?? :P
Yup, that’s me!
Last week, I posted a picture on instagram and challenged myself to it. It’s a pose that I’ve always wanted to attempt but never got the chance to because the classes that I go to rarely (almost never) practice this posture.
This was my first attempt, hopefully the next time I post another picture of me in this pose, I will be able to rest my head in between my soles!
They’ve got a secret recipe for an eternal bliss marriage!
Here you go :
(1) Say “I Love You” at least once a day
(2) Have romantic dinner at least twice a month
(3) Love-making at least 3 times a week
(4) Kiss at least 4 times a day
(5) Go on a trip at least twice a year
Shite, looks like we are in deep deep deep shit, for we do neither of the above! 0.O